Latest Updates...

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Hi there,

I've been really hectic with work recently, lot of travelling for location work and lots of tight deadline jobs, so not been updating here as much as I'd liked. I've finally had a chance to sit down and really fine tune the forum the way I wanted it. It's all about making the web forum the most user friendly, helpful and fun place to discuss militaria.

I've added a few features, listed below as well as a few new forum areas requested by members. Remember the MCN belongs to you so tell us what you want to see here...

• Forum software update, security fixes and extra features.
  • A new UNREAD topic badge. There was a subtle way of telling if there were unread posts, darker dot or star, but this makes it more obvious. ;)
  • A proper Global Message that I can set at the top of every page. You can now get rid of it when you have read it by clicking the little x top right of box.
  • An ONLINE indicator, green dot on your profile if you're online, grey if you aren't.
  • Joined Date info on profile, lets you know how long people have been members.
  • GO TO TOP link on every post, makes it easy to get back to the top of the page.
  • Email confirmation on signup page, makes new members re-type their email address to make sure it's correct.

and the one I'm most pleased with:

• BADGES system, whereas STAFF, MODERATORS and now VETERANS get a ribbon on their posts. If you are a veteran then get in touch with me with proof/confirmation of veteran status. Please no Walter Mittys, we will ask for proof of veteran status.

• Upvote 3

Loads of good stuff there @Lenny, thank you for making this forum what it is :D 

• Upvote 1

Yes ,have to agree, noticed all the little changes and they work really well, proud of my ribbon as well, nearest thing I,ve had to a ribbon was a Chocolate bar!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
2 hours ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Loads of good stuff there @Lenny, thank you for making this forum what it is :D 

My pleasure, I love the community feel of a forum, always have. Much friendlier than FB. ;)

• Upvote 2

• Major General

Looking great Lenny. Ive been offline a while as pleased to report that im avalanched with work :)

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Also added a Quartermaster stamp... ;)

dealer.png