F.F. F@@@ing Fake

Guest Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall

Yeah, just turn up at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in these and watch the Vintage Motor guys rip the pish out of you... ;)

• Upvote 2

Is this chap for real?

I hope nobody is fooled by that dreadful cross..>:(

The tinted dust goggles are worth about 3 quid xD

D

• Upvote 1

Oh dear, not again, these people are tryers you got to say that, they are very trying, OK tinted dust goggles for the Edwardian motorist, and folding ones at that, I think we had better contact the Beaulieu motor museum, tell them they have a chance to buy this ultra rare item., As for the cross, perhaps he should brush up on history, Its not a cross of liberation, its the Cross of Loraine , an old heraldic cross, it was later adopted and included into the MEDAL of Liberation, but this is a key fob for a vehicle, so Lord Beaulieu heres another one for you,But be careful theres more than likely a few hundred more being made right now

• Upvote 2

Guest Fred Karno's Army

You can have a good half hours laughing if you look at the sellers other listings  :D.

• Major General

That cross looks like he's finished his can of bud, got bored and set to the tin with his scissors and a screwdriver and hammer.amateurish isn't the word.

• Upvote 1

Holy snapping bungholes Batman... I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

I joined Ebay in 1999.....not the first time I've taken somebody to task, attempting to pass off something which it clearly isn't. In the main, I usually receive a, " I didn't know that " and it's ended. The worst they do is continue the auction but at least they know somebody is onto them. I appreciate the old " Caveat Emptor " but sometimes they really take the biscuit with their descriptions. Don't get me wrong, I don't spend time trawling the net just to send messages but I don't like people getting ripped.... Watch this space!:boom:

• Upvote 2