Reporting for duty from Canada...

Mark K

Morning from Northern Canada Gents just from a quick glance I recognize a lot of you gents from different venues from around the electronic medium we refer to as the internet its nice to be on the for front of this new / old forum .

I have been a collector for over thirty years receiving my first Mk II helmet when I was just but a we lad my main field of study is the Canadian Mk II helmet and its components and Para helmets from around the globe but I have been known to dabble from time to time in other militaria as well such as camouflage and field gear I hope to show a bit  of my kit and contribute to the knowledge base here on the forum ....

Regards Mark Kozowy 

Edited by Mark K
  • Upvote 4

Welcome aboard, you seem as nice as the stereotypical Canadian, see you on the forum matey! :D 

Thanx Mate glad to be here amongst you gents ...

Regards  Mark 

• Upvote 1

Welcome Mark, yes you will find its quite a bit different to other forums out there, for a  start, its friendly, its also one where you can have a sense of humour and enjoy your time here 

• Upvote 3

Hi Dave thanx and its nice seeing you on here .

The layout looks a little different than what I am accustomed to...

Regards  Mark 

• Upvote 1

Many Thanx for the warm welcome and  I think I am anything but stereotypical...O.o...well that's at least what my therapist tells me anyway after every session..ehhh go figure xD

Regards Mark 

Edited by Mark K
  • Upvote 1

FYI @Ham & Jam, a stereotypical Canadian is one you could punch in the face and they'd apologise for bruising your knuckles :P

• Field Marshall

Welcome @Mark K, glad to have you here. It's maybe not the biggest forum, but we like to think it;s the friendliest. ;)

• Major General

As said elsewhere, welcome to the friendliest militaria forum out there Mark!

no idiots on here, they don't get in, unlike the FB page, just pure militaria and fun.enjoy your stay.:)

Thanx Bill I am an active member on many different venues including the FB groups but for the most part have quite posting on the majority of them due to drama and bickering amongst the membership...

Regards Mark  

• Upvote 1

welcome @Mark K , it cant be that bad here, they even let me in,  but I think that's just coz I cook a mean BBQ

39 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

Isn't BBQ the standard term for all ACC prepared food @the colonel :P ;).

Shutting the hatch lol xD

:submarine:

lmao @Ham & Jam ,   yes but did you realise it stands for Burnt Beyond Question :D

Thank you for the welcome Lenny and colonel your making me wonder what I have got my self into thanx for the warm welcome I think..lol..:D

celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-facepalm-copy.jpg

Edited by Mark K
  • Upvote 1

Joined at least,eh:D!Welcome aboard,Bro!:waving-soldier:

• Upvote 1

Thanx Manny good to see a fellow Canuck here my friend...and that even includes you...lol...

Regards Mark 

Edited by Mark K

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Thanx Manny good to see a fellow Canuck here my friend...and that even includes you...lol...

Regards Mark 

Canadians are everywhere...they're the salt of the Ear...FORUM!

Ciao

Manny(running for cover while the Scotty Brigade's getting ready to call me all the names under the sun xD:P!)

• Major General

The Scotty brigade....heh heh, I've got an image of lots of wee dogs running around now.:D9_9

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Bil4338 said:

The Scotty brigade....heh heh, I've got an image of lots of wee dogs running around now.:D9_9

xDxD....I meant Scottish!I definitely must switch to the English keyboard for good....and read my posts twice!xDxD

• Upvote 2