Office rearrange...

Lenny

• Field Marshall

So, after a bit of rearranging (when I'm meant to be working) that's this corner of my office rearranged... ;)

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Guest Fred Karno's Army

What's your WW1 tunic and cap please out of interest  @Lenny  ?,the rest of that foreign rubbish you can keep ;) :D. ( Jealous that's all lol ) :$.

• Field Marshall
29 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

What's your WW1 tunic and cap please out of interest  @Lenny  ?,the rest of that foreign rubbish you can keep ;) :D. ( Jealous that's all lol ) :$.

Afraid it's a 22 Patt SD tunic, badged up with real badges to the Somerset Light Infantry, My grandfather's Regt. Repro cap...

Guest Fred Karno's Army

That's why I bought that last complete set of WW1 repro stuff I want to badge it as Lancashire Fusiliers which my great grandfather served in during WW1 but struggling to get the epaulette badges :(.Are those his medals in the frame perchance ?.

• Field Marshall
2 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

That's why I bought that last complete set of WW1 repro stuff I want to badge it as Lancashire Fusiliers which my great grandfather served in during WW1 but struggling to get the epaulette badges :(.Are those his medals in the frame perchance ?.

Yes, his medals and pic.. ;) He was wounded at the Somme, transfered to the ASC after recovery...

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Hi @Lenny I like it :)

22 Pattern looks good for a display and the price of original British SD uniform items is expensive.

D

• Upvote 1