Just a quickie

Davejb

A guy is at work, but thinks his wife is having an affair, so he decides to rush home, on the way he starts to get pains in his chest, pulls up outside the block of flats where he lives and gets to the lift, to find its not working, so he runs up the stairs to the 16th floor, opens the front door, holding his chest,,goes in to find his wife in the bedroom doing up her blouse, enraged he searches the flat, but cant find anyone, He goes to the balcony looks over and see,s a man coming  out of the reception door half dressed. He loses all control and picks up the fridge and throws it over the balcony, he then clutches his chest and dies. In heaven he,s sat with two other men and St Peter asks him why he died, he tells his story, St Peter says theres a lesson to be learned here, your mistrust led to your death, He turns to the other man, "Why did you die"the man says "I dont really know, I was late to work and was getting dressed as I left my flat Then this fridge hit me" the two men looked at each other, St Peter said to the last man ""What about you why did you die", The man shrugs his shoulders and says "Dont ask me, there I was minding me own business hiding in a  fridge................

• Upvote 2