So this is where the cool guys hang out!

BenVK

Greetings guys! my mate Davejb just told me about this forum.

Looks like a fun place to be! looking forward to posting here.

Cheers

Ben

• Upvote 4

Welcome aboard Ben,

So you're one of @Davejb's mates, I thought he didn't have any, just kidding :D 

See you around mate,

Harvey

I said £15 quid, !!!!!!!!, thats all your getting:P 

Welcome Ben, if you want you can tell the members what your particular interests are. I think there will be many here who will be interested as well. I know I was when I first knew you and I learnt quite a bit from you.

I love to learn, I'm only young and have a small collection but new info helps me all the time

Hi Ben. Long time no see :) Hope you and yours are well :)

Davejb has got even more into rubber suits and gimp masks over the past couple of years so please be aware, if he offers to send you pictures of ANYTHING, be prepared to see his aged body squeezed into something rather too small for him, rubbery, with lots of zips. Oh, and a zimmer frame.

@HetzersGonnaHetz You don't need to apologise to Dave. He doesn't have any mates, just people who accidentally gave him their phone number and/or email address. Don't make the same mistake we did!!

• Upvote 1

I will treat those comments with the obvious contempt they deserve and resort to that well known phrase, ,which is more than apt in this case because of a profanity filter being installed here, Moses said to Pharoah when they had crossed the Red Sea, "OIY YOU  go forth and multiply with thy self" so he did and that is why they are all called "Mummys"

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

If it's perverse,rubber,and mostly illegal in more than 36 western countries your in the right place @BenVK  welcome aboard   :D.

• Field Marshall
5 hours ago, BenVK said:

Greetings guys! my mate Davejb just told me about this forum.

Looks like a fun place to be! looking forward to posting here.

Cheers

Ben

Welcome @BenVK, glad to have you here... Great bunch of guys, and we don't do nonsense... ;)

Welcome @BenVK I look forward to your posts.  Lennys right we don't do nonsense but we do a great line in innuendo :D

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
10 hours ago, Mav352 said:

Welcome @BenVK I look forward to your posts.  Lennys right we don't do nonsense but we do a great line in innuendo :D

Fnarr Fnarr... :o

• Upvote 1