soooooo tired of the FBBS

Timmymc

on a good day, FB groups ( I do not count MCN or group i admin ) are ok. on a bad day. they suck the life outta ya. If I wasn't helping a good friend out by being his administrator on his FB group, i woulda checked out by now. Most guys are ok, but then there are a few tbhat ya just shake your head about and hope they don't reproduce or are allowed to vote. anyway, i don't know what it is about the format that attracts the lazy and clueless. Whatever it is, thank God they don't form in mass at places like this. C-YA GENTS!

• Upvote 2

I get sick of Facebook quite often, I guess it's the only way I can keep in touch with family and old friends...

• Upvote 2

Guest Fred Karno's Army

I just use it for selling items now,deleted my personal account as I couldn't deal with the 'picture of my meal,this is my cat,running late for work !" Bulls@@t >:(,but still weekly at least add two to my blocking list for " Yes I definitely want it will PayPal when home from work" then nothing and the best was an item I was selling for £15, could I take a £2 deposit and hold for two weeks. :D:D

Oxygen thieves>:(  

• Field Marshall
On 13/04/2016 at 22:15, Timmymc said:

on a good day, FB groups ( I do not count MCN or group i admin ) are ok. on a bad day. they suck the life outta ya. If I wasn't helping a good friend out by being his administrator on his FB group, i woulda checked out by now. Most guys are ok, but then there are a few tbhat ya just shake your head about and hope they don't reproduce or are allowed to vote. anyway, i don't know what it is about the format that attracts the lazy and clueless. Whatever it is, thank God they don't form in mass at places like this. C-YA GENTS!

Indeed, can't believe the amount of idiots there.... :(

• Upvote 1