Facebook know all no nothing's ! NEED TO VENT

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Another group I have exited on the wonderful networking tool called Facebook this morning >:(.Why do people ask for help identifying something they have especially on a military themed site and then when corrected as to what it is try and tell you they know better >:(>:(>:( total pointless fecking excersise,you're such an expert that's why you're asking you fecking numb fecking Arse boils my piss honestly absolutely fecking time wasting fecking arseholes.

fecking oxygen thieving fecking totally fecking nobs honestly fecking hell need a tramodol now FFS 

AARRGGHHHHHHH>:(>:(>:(   Medication and rest...medication and rest....medication and rest.........-_-

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

Ahh, they are my favourites. The main reason for a stupid comeback is they have just been proved as idiots, either buying something they know nothing about , or having spent more money than necessary, To defend their "Street Cred" and dignity they have to resort to name calling, trying to make it look its you who have no idea. My normal response to those types " If you dont like what your hearing, go buy a book, and prove to yourself that you,re an idiot" thats when they really get riled up and prove to everyone else they are an idiot. My best come back was when some guy said that the helmet he had was totally genuine and had come out of a loft in France, it was a M42 with a terrible fake SS decal. The fact that it had a Norwegian liner and Norwegian paint on it did,nt register with him, He ranted and raved about how much he,d paid so it must be real, called me and a few others all sorts. I said to him" Go take a couple of valium, and sit down in a dark corner and calm down" I was being sarcastic but he replied "Ok thanks", that made me roll about

• Upvote 3

Guest Fred Karno's Army

This was the post to be honest,i informed him the item on the left is from an 08' Patt belt,and took a picture of mine to show him,then another guy says the cannon is a RA arm badge which as you know it isn't anything like what 'he' thinks it is.

I commented it's 100% not,and if you look closely I don't know if you can see it here it's says "75mm gun" stamped on the side leg and put it in a nice way,in my opinion it's a child's lead toy cannon.

Only to basically be told no it's definitely the RA arm badge,it's brass he thinks not lead,and why would a toy be found on a military camp,so I'm the numpty o.O.You can't educate folk like this....

The groups loss not mine,i give up :|.:grenade:

image.png

• Field Marshall

You can lead a horse to water... but a pencil must be lead. Err.... :o

• Upvote 3