Rare 1940 dated Heer tropical Field Blouse

DAK D

Hi All,

Here are some photos of one of my Heer tropical field blouses, it is 1940 dated and it has the original factory applied tropical eagle and litzen tabs. This is not a mint un-issued piece, but it has not been worn very much.  

Edited by DAK D
  • Upvote 4

• Major General

Now that is one amazing tunic! A valuable collectible too I'd imagine.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bill said:

Now that is one amazing tunic! A valuable collectible too I'd imagine.

I guess I have been lucky with early German tropical uniform items, as I have owned five 1940 made tropical field blouses. The prices for original untouched early German tropical blouses and M40 tropical peaked caps has become astronomical and that is real shame.

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
4 hours ago, DAK D said:

I guess I have been lucky with early German tropical uniform items, as I have owned five 1940 made tropical field blouses. The prices for original untouched early German tropical blouses and M40 tropical peaked caps has become astronomical and that is real shame.

Indeed, I got a good deal fom my dealer mate on the lufty flak, mainly because he knew I'd coveted it for many years, and because he's a mate. I still had to pay a lot of dosh though.. :(

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Lenny said:

Indeed, I got a good deal fom my dealer mate on the lufty flak, mainly because he knew I'd coveted it for many years, and because he's a mate. I still had to pay a lot of dosh though.. :(

I think it was worth it mate :)

• Upvote 1