Star Wars

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I'm not a fan, here's how I'd describe it. ;)

And look where he ended up, one of the biggest SCI- FI heroes  in TV recorded history. I love Star Wars, I dont mind admitting it. And I,ll fight anyone with my light sabre who dares make disparaging remarks about my Princess Leia . In 1976 a pal of mine in the police was invited to Elstree Studios for a look around, and he took me with him. We were in the bar and I needed the toilet, so I wandered off but got lost. I walked down a corridor and met all the stars of a TV programme who were waiting to go on to a set , I think it was to do with a quiz where they were all in different boxes above and beside each other. But I found myself in a much larger empty studio looking at a very big weird looking spaceship. I did,nt know then that it was the mock up of the Millenium Falcon. It was only when I first saw the film that I realised what it was. I also did,nt realise that a person in the bar was Carrie Fisher. I just saw this really cracking looking young girl having a drink and smoking a ciggie with some other people, I should have asked her out on a date, she could,nt have resisted me, I was too good looking:P

• Upvote 3