Bloody clumsy SAS lot !

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Yeah ok, and I,ve got a pair of Himmlers glasses, Goerings vest and Ava Brauns hair curlers, any takers!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have the keys to Eva's chastity belt and several pairs of her used panties  xD

Serious offers only please all seven pairs of her panties are made from silk and in a typical salmon pink shade :P

Each pair has a label with EH in Gothic script. 

These were made for her wedding day in 1945 and are to be considered ultra rare.

$250,000 per pair not including sniffing.

D

• Upvote 1

Just when you mention Eva Braun's undergarments...Anyone remember Blunderbuss Antiques in Marleybone High Street, London.....it was a family business , father and two sons.....they still trade today but don't have the shop anymore.

My Uncle lived there and as a young lad I used to gaze in the window if we were out for a walk at night.....tons of stuff. Got to spend my holiday money in there......Low and behold I spotted Eva Braun's suspender belt boldly highlighted in  biro pen together with Swastika.......! Brilliant, the guy even said it had been dropped off personally the last time she visited as he winked and smiled with a broad grin......:Dthat's the sad fact, it was a joke then...,now they try and pass them off as real!:S

• Upvote 3

Blimey I have,nt heard that name for years, they used to advertise in the Exchange and Mart, I think they sold Hard plastic German helmets used as film props at one time, and like a young over enthusiastic boy I bought one just for a display, my dad painted it in camo for me and I left it on the window sill in summer to dry, and yes the sun was very hot and it distorted it 

• Upvote 2

• Major General

I had one of these helmets, painted black and made of fibreglass!

i drilled holes and added vent bushings and home made split pins, painted it grey and added home made decals, liner and chinstrap, all faithful reproductions from my own fair hand.no ready made repros in the 1970's....it entertained the family at Christmas time for years!

sold it for a good wee amount a few years ago as a one-off.....  :wow::P

• Upvote 3

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Blunderbuss eh,that's going back some, I remember bieng dragged into their as a kid,and then another shop a friend of my dads had in London similar area he was a pop singer or similar I can't honestly remember early 80's.I remember my dad leaving me outside pointing at a dump bin full of battle dresses for £4.50 each with the immortal words 'You know what you're looking for !'. Lol

' Yes dad pre 1945 dated ones' ended up with about twenty lol,I was around 8 years old,then ended up in the Theatre of war in the arches buying a load of gear off the owner in there my dad knew,remember a spitfire hanging from the ceiling.

Good old days long gone :(.

2 minutes ago, Ham & Jam said:

Blunderbuss eh,that's going back some, I remember bieng dragged into their as a kid,and then another shop a friend of my dads had in London similar area he was a pop singer or similar I can't honestly remember early 80's.I remember my dad leaving me outside pointing at a dump bin full of battle dresses for £4.50 each with the immortal words 'You know what you're looking for !'. Lol

' Yes dad pre 1945 dated ones' ended up with about twenty lol,I was around 8 years old,then ended up in the Theatre of war in the arches buying a load of gear off the owner in there my dad knew,remember a spitfire hanging from the ceiling.

Good old days long gone :(.

Hi @Ham & Jam,

I remember those days and I agree they are long gone.

D

• Upvote 1

I definately remember those days, unfortunately for me I remember them a lot earlier than mostO.o

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Ah, fair do sorry to hear that.The stock list has changed in direction some what too o.O.