British Army Forage Cap.

Norrie

Hiya, I'm looking for a WW2 era, or one thats looks the same...even a repro, British Army Forage cap, does'nt have to be anything  special, and does'nt need to be badged..I've got an RA cap badge for it....now I've got my tin hat, I just need the cap to finish the "display"...It's going to be displayed in a box frame, so even one with a damaged/torn side would do...as long as the one side on show is ok, that'll be fine...:)

So, if you have anything to suit me, please message me, with details and price....

BTW, This is my Grandad, taken in app  1940, who's uniform i'm trying to replicate for my grandsons WW2 day at his primary school....it's been a long journey, but a great one....:)

Thanks in advance chaps...:)

grandad.PNG

Edited by Norrie

Gawd, sorry guys, just realised I've posted this in the wrong area....apologies...

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Then realise I have a box,a nice box,not too big,not too small,but in the box......well.......you don't need one of these ;),see you next week.

:smiley-driving-jeep:

LOL, The plot thickens....I'm on lunch then... Hope you like corn beef and Branston sarnies,...and Irn Bru.....:)

Guest Fred Karno's Army
27 minutes ago, Norrie said:

LOL, The plot thickens....I'm on lunch then... Hope you like corn beef and Branston sarnies,...and Irn Bru.....:)

Jezze @Norrie were you in Lancashire in 1975 xD:D;).

1 minute ago, Ham & Jam said:

Jezze @Norrie were you in Lancashire in 1975 xD:D;).

LOL, Let me think for a mo................Nope, in 1975, I was in Edinburgh, working as a commis chef in a 4 star hotel.cooking for Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Prince Charles, and the welsh Rugby team..even got compliments sent through from Dave Allen the comedian.......NOT all at the same time tho........great times ,...STILL have corned mutton and branston on my sarnies for work...:)

• Upvote 2