Medal Awards at the MCN

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I've been adding a few features, one of which is the awarding of medals (virtually I'm afraid.) for long service, competition wins, contributions or attending MCN days out etc.

I'm still fine tuning, but seems like a good way of building member participation.

Thoughts? Do you like the idea, and what would you like to see medals awarded for?

Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 12.45.51.png

Awesome idea Lenny, have you got any ideas for the May Caption competition?

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Yes, just waiting on the tiebreaker to be decided.. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Get @Steve T to award the most correctly Identified items in the Rust and Relic section,as there's no prizes tight git ;),and how about MID and Oak leaves lol,first class,second class awards,bronze,silver gold........o.O. I'll get my coat :P

I like a gong or two:P........go for it if it's not more for you to do? Any word on the tinnies?

• Field Marshall
2 minutes ago, Libertesoe said:

I like a gong or two:P........go for it if it's not more for you to do? Any word on the tinnies?

Awards is fine, I bought the ap. These are all 3rd party plugins/apps. I quiore enjoy playing about with them.. ;)
Tinnies are definitely on my list.. ;)

• Upvote 2

• Field Marshall

There's an award for members of the original MCN forum. If you were on the old forum, PM me with your user name or evidence.. ;)

So...yer sayin' us Yanks gotta physically be there to attend these outings to get credit fer medals??  Badges? We dun' need no steenkin' badges! (An' the sound of farts coming out from under my saddle)

• Field Marshall
8 minutes ago, ahrtal said:

So...yer sayin' us Yanks gotta physically be there to attend these outings to get credit fer medals??  Badges? We dun' need no steenkin' badges! (An' the sound of farts coming out from under my saddle)

There'll be MCN meet ups in the US... ;)