58 minutes ago, Mark K said:

You've  always been a jobby disturber  @Manu Della Valle ...lmao...xD

WHO?ME?;)

51506954.jpg

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1

:D

Yea you Mannie I do seem to Remember you raising havoc from time to time...lol.. and I see you got your self a shiny new medal...:P;)

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Yea you Mannie I do seem to Remember you raising havoc from time to time...lol.. and I see you got your self a shiny new medal...:P;)

Mark,I have NEVER,EVER raised havoc in my whole life^_^!You're giving me a bad name by saying that mate:(,but if you're referring to my clashes with the Mafiosos/crooks/forgers at the Shithouse,aka Wehrmacht Awards* and the Mobsters at Warelics* well....comparing those places to this is like comparing apples and oranges!This forum is the frendliest I've ever been part of and superbly moderated by the likes of Lenny and Dave!There are no primadonnas.no drama queens,no undercover sh#t-stirrers like WAF's Lucky Duck, no grave robbers like Dimas and Collectrussia* amongst the others,no convicted felons...in a nutshell;this forum is a somewhat "enlarged" family while the others are the collecting community's equivalent to St. Quentin and Alcatraz!9_9
;)
*I stand behind my words,spoken or written while taking FULL responsability for them !

• Upvote 2

Dang, you guys and your freakin British terms got this crazy Canuk all screwed up trying to figure out what you are saying. Jobby disturber... just call it $hit disturber. LOL

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, pylon1357 said:

Dang, you guys and your freakin British terms got this crazy Canuk all screwed up trying to figure out what you are saying. Jobby disturber... just call it $hit disturber. LOL

Pylon,
I'm from Montreal and @Mark K is from B.C.. i.e. a tad eastwards!xD:P
Me..been living in Italy for the best part of the last four decades,hence the terrible,strange English I write in!
@Mark K is the prototype of the good,well-mannered,polite Canadian,that's why he wouldn't say "sh  itty" and say "jobby" instead..like any Scottish would say,for that matter!:)

• Upvote 1

P.S.;try and write "S   h   i  t  t  y " in a message,post it and...hey,presto... the word "jobby" will appear!That's what makes a Scottish forum so great...you write in English and the words come out in Scottish!xD

• Upvote 2

I am now getting my self back on my seat after laughing my ass off!!!! 

xD9_9:P:D

• Upvote 2

• Major General

The best thing you guys could do is become Scottish, then you would adopt the proper vernacular straight away!:P

• Upvote 4

Well, I wouldn't mind!
Visited Scotland back in 2007 and loved it.
The history, the nature, but most important: the Whisky!!!:x

Now I think about it......I think it is damn cold in the winter and most time wet in the summer! :/

The longer I think about it.......I think I only come over now and then for a holiday and to get me some proper Whiskey! xDxDxD 

Edited by Lenny
Corrected the spelling of Whisky. Whiskey is for the Irish, and that aint proper Uisge Beatha.

• Major General

Weather's been fantastic this past week....

can't speak for the whisky though...bad firewater passed under my bridge years ago! ¬¬

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bil4338 said:

The best thing you guys could do is become Scottish, then you would adopt the proper vernacular straight away!:P

Scottish?? Sorry but I have enough trouble with my German-Irish background. Add some Scottish to the mix and the world couldn't handle me. 

• Upvote 2