Canadian CG634 helmets

pylon1357

Ok lads, lets see your Canadian CG634 helmets. Some here must have one or two squirreled away. I would love to see them.

Here is a quick shot of mine in the bombshell I am expected to create a display room out of. I just dug these of a box so I didn't stage a proper photo. Each has a different cover on it, all designed for this specific helmet. The Arid one is mine from AFG. I added a couple of things to it that I had no use for overthere. The NVG mount and IFF were added later. 

GC634s (Custom).JPG

Nice selection of CG 634's Cliff I can now see why there is a shortage of examples for sale in the marketplace...lol...

Regards Mark

Thanks Mark. There is a shortage on the market, because these fall under controlled goods They are supposed to be destroyed when removed from service. I do see the odd one now and again on the market, but they are asking astronomical dollars for them. I was lucky in that the one with the green cover was from a retired CAF member, and the Arid (tan) one was mine in AFG. The one with the the UN Blue cover is actually the one I am wearing in my avatar without the cover, also an AFG return. 

All 4 lids are the earlier version with the black edging around the rim as opposed to the newer ones which are green edging. 

At a later date, I will take better photos of these. I had just removed them from a box and thought a quick picture was in order. 

• Upvote 1