New "Instant" Collection.

Norrie

Literally with lots of  @Ham & Jam 's help and advice , ( Thanks Paul)  just bought this small but lovely little collection of helmets off the bay, for NOT a lot of money, off to Fife tomorrow morning to collect them. Not got decent pics for now, only the ones off the advert...but will redo plenty...:)

hats1.jpg

hats2.jpg

hats3.jpg

hats4.JPG

• Upvote 1

IT looks like you got some good helmets and If the paint on that Desert Tommy is original you did really well :)

D

• Upvote 1

Just now, DAK D said:

IT looks like you got some good helmets and If the paint on that Desert Tommy is original you did really well :)

D

Wooohoooo, Hope so, but wont know till tomorrow morning, I took them all at face value...for the cost involved, I couldn't do anything else...the guy is selling a couple of WW2 Uniforms as well, if I'm not in the market, I'll get pics from him along with prices, and put them on here if that's ok..he doesnt want to put them on the bay...:) let you guys see what they are like..;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Norrie said:

Wooohoooo, Hope so, but wont know till tomorrow morning, I took them all at face value...for the cost involved, I couldn't do anything else...the guy is selling a couple of WW2 Uniforms as well, if I'm not in the market, I'll get pics from him along with prices, and put them on here if that's ok..he doesnt want to put them on the bay...:) let you guys see what they are like..;)

Hi @Norrie,

I am sure Lenny will be fine with that :)

Fingers crossed for you, that everything is as it should be on the helmets.

D

• Upvote 1

Thanks @DAK D, will report back tomorrow with details, even if they aint right, still a great bargain ....to me anyway...:)

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Mav352 said:

Nice little lot @Norrie, good luck with them:)

Thanks Mav, I'll either be smiling or crying this time tomorrow...:)