What was I thinking?!!

HetzersGonnaHetz

Well I decided today to start a militaria group on FB?! Don't ask me why... Well I say that, it could expand my knowledge even further. Feel free to join guys!

image.png

• Upvote 1

Harvey, in theory a good idea provided you are prepared for all the cockwombles that will eventually turn up and start to comment on subjects they know nothing about or the trollers who will try to sell items through your forum and those individuals who just like stirring up trouble, dont forget, this was the reason why MCN was set up, to get away from facebook and all the problems involved on there. But if your happy then go for it, and I hope you do well on there

• Upvote 5

Cheers Dave and thanks for the advice buddy !

Cheers fella!

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Good luck fella,but like @Davejb said be prepared for a 24/7 monitoring process lol,Dave hit it all on the head !. I have jumped ship on at least three forums I was added as admin on (Without prior knowledge of bieng added as admin I might add ;)).To much BS know all know nothings,chancers and dreamers........still it would be boring if we all got along lol.

Too right but such is life

• Field Marshall

Expand your knowledge even further? Nah, this is the place for that. ;)

• Upvote 3

I know I know, I was trying to word it so it didn't seem like I don't learn anything here :( 

• Upvote 1