Somebody is about ready to be really disappointed!

ahrtal

Total junk xD

I am surprised it does not have fake SS decals too.

D

What are you talking about???, thats one of the best original helmets I,ve seen, just look at those fantastic helmet pins, nice and big , the way they are supposed to be, a really good liner and a pristine chin strap, original paint, and worth every penny, sorry I mean pennies9_9:/

• Major General

I hope you realise these are the extremely scarce parade pins, made nice and thick to support the helmet on the heads of all these big Leibstandarte laddies standing smartly to attention all day long on the parade ground.

so rare that they're only ever seen with the rarer 4-pad liner made in thick ersatz leather to support the heads of all these big Leibstandarte laddies standing smartly...blah...blah...blah....scarcer than scarce...blah, rare rare rare....blah. Blah

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bil4338 said:

I hope you realise these are the extremely scarce parade pins, made nice and thick to support the helmet on the heads of all these big Leibstandarte laddies standing smartly to attention all day long on the parade ground.

so rare that they're only ever seen with the rarer 4-pad liner made in thick ersatz leather to support the heads of all these big Leibstandarte laddies standing smartly...blah...blah...blah....scarcer than scarce...blah, rare rare rare....blah. Blah

So...I wont bother bidding on this one then...??? :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152098957417?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Luftwaffe one as well...:)

Edited by Norrie

It was an ET bigfoot SS double decal Quist vent parade M35 German helmet made from Vulcan fiber steel, forged by the Vikings at Stalingrad. The decals had to be removed before operation scrotum in September 1940.   

• Upvote 1

Nearly right D, but you got the operation wrong, it was,nt Scrotum it was Gonads!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

See, this is one of the things I was referring to in one of my posts, about looking for a normal un-messed with German helmet. I don't know what is wrong with this one. I gather it is totally messed with and a POS. 

Now I'm confused.  I was talking about the black Czech refurbed helmet (fireman) being passed off as an original "German WWII Parade Helmet".  The Luftwaffe link looks possibly OK.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ahrtal said:

Now I'm confused.  I was talking about the black Czech refurbed helmet (fireman) being passed off as an original "German WWII Parade Helmet".  The Luftwaffe link looks possibly OK.  

Hi @ahrtal,

I have not looked at any LW helmet just the Czech refurbished helmet via the link on your original post xD

D

11 hours ago, Davejb said:

Nearly right D, but you got the operation wrong, it was,nt Scrotum it was Gonads!!!!!!!!

Hi @Davejb,

Whoever buys that is totally bollocksed anyway.

D

• Upvote 1

Oh I would,nt say that you can always put it under the bed as a gazunder!!!!!!!!

For sale M35 Chamber pot comes with original brown and pee green finish xD

D

• Upvote 1

YES, a genuine M42 with M35 air vents, rare as green cheese on the moon, and a perfectly preserved liner, how good is that!!!!!!!!!!!!9_9

• Upvote 1