My Gecosphere

Eric Bailey

Hiya fellers, I'm Eric in the pacific NW. I have been collecting since I was 8 years old in the mid-70's. I sold my huge collection when I was 24 and returned to the hobby 10 years ago and was surprised-nay, shocked at the increase in value of some of these items I used to wear in dirt-clod fights (TR stuff, I'm looking at you). Now I have a modest but respectable collection with a heavy emphasis on WWII aviation. I credit the Facebook militaria collector groups for taking exclusive pricing power away from the monied big shots and bringing levels down to a more realistic plateau. Even if a few of my items had their worth diminished by a third as a result. Nice to meet you and I'll see you around.

PS. The tyke is my Chief of Security. A dangerous character and not to be trifled with

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.Some lovely wings there,and wouldn't want to trifle with your head of security,mine about the same age and can be equally scary lol. 

Welcome to this forum!

You will feel at home..... a specially if I see the pin "Hello History Nerd!"   :):):) 

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Welcome @Eric Bailey, great to have you here... You'll find it's a great community here... ;)

• Upvote 1

• Major General

And a big welcome from me too, have a great time here!B|

Welcome to MCN, I'm just a newbie collector, but a better place to be, with more informed guys, would be very difficult to find...:)

Love the fact you too are into WW2 Aviation...nice one..tho, my interest is in RAF...:)

NW Pacific.....aka Guam??? My mates daughter and her husband were stationed there for 4 years, going by their photos, it looks an amazing place....:) Hes a Staff Sgt Marine...;)

Welcome to the forum @Eric Bailey, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Do you have a license for your head of security?  Looks a bit dangerous to me. xD