The Loss of Ham & Jam

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Gentleman it is my painful duty to this morning inform you of the loss of the forum member formerly known as 'Ham & Jam'. 

He has gone somewhat through a  'Prince,the singer formerly known as ' stage and morphed into 'Fred Karno's army'. O.o

Simply because I am currently diverting all my efforts into my WW1 display that I am hopefully this year trying to compile as a study and teaching aid for local history and schools on a total not for profit basis,just asking that all donations be given to Combat stress.As many of you already know Combat Stress is a charity close to my heart and have provided me personally with immense strength and coping to go on when you feel you really don't have it in you anymore. By hopefully forming this teaching aid it's also providing me with an excuse to start trying to reintegrate and  get out doing something purposeful and above all remembering those that made the ultimate sacrifice for our and future generations.

So H&J is now FKA o.O;).

PS- you can still expect the sarcasm and wit (shakes head) and hopefully I have shaken off that damn Canadian,Italian German cross dressing  @Manu Della Valle  it has its bonus:D;)es 

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

Not at all Sir!Good luck wit your ne life!:saluting-soldier:

• Upvote 2

Guest Fred Karno's Army
Just now, pylon1357 said:

HUH? once again, I'm lost. 

Changed my handle from H&J to Fred Karno's army ;).

1 minute ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

Changed my handle from H&J to Fred Karno's army ;).

Well that is what I thought, but then wasn't sure if you were bailing from the forum. Glad to hear just an identity crisis. 

• Upvote 3

JEEZ, dont do that to me, I thought Ham and Jam had been "Buttered" to death. So now its FKA, I hope you,ve notified Somerset House re your change of name.!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Major General

I also wondered wtf? O.o

Guest Fred Karno's Army

With moving totally into my WW1 display I have gone balls in ;),the Ham & Jam was apt while I had my airborne collection but alas that has had to go to make way for funding my living history project aptly titled 'Fred Karno's Army' it's the future  lol  o.O.For me anyway lol......

:waving-soldier:

Guest Fred Karno's Army
5 hours ago, Mav352 said:

Good luck with the project @Fred Karno's Army:)

Thanks @Mav352 my first official display will be on armed forces day in June,I will post some pictures and then I have several other dates pre booked so the interest is certainly there,and all proceeds to combat stress so it's a winner :waving-soldier:.