Absolute Scum........

Norrie

My home town is Kilsyth near Glasgow, a great wee town...and about two weeks ago, their was put in place near the Cenotaph in Burngreen, a bench for folks to sit and think, relax and just generally view The Burngreen, a lovely little green area where the bandstand is.... it was a fantastic piece of work, done by local smiths...it's been there no more than two weeks, this morning, someone posted this picture on the internet of the same bench...done by absolute scum..........

The first pic, is the view of the cenotaph from said bench.....

Second pic is the bench two weeks ago.....

Third pic is bench this morning.....with the letters LAI sprayed on it, no one has any clue what that means, the twat must have been off his head on something....

bench and view.JPG

Bench.jpg

bench vandals.jpg

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Unbelievable,they don't respect anything obviously no cameras Norrie is there with it bieng such a sleepy place mate ?,mind you what would they get a slap on the wrist by those in power,desicratrion of a war memorial which more than likely has the names of their own relatives on,unbelievable >:(.

13 minutes ago, Fred Karno's Army said:

Unbelievable,they don't respect anything obviously no cameras Norrie is there with it bieng such a sleepy place mate ?,mind you what would they get a slap on the wrist by those in power,desicratrion of a war memorial which more than likely has the names of their own relatives on,unbelievable >:(.

Dont think their are any cameras, and never thought about the cenotaph having their realatives names on it...grrrrrr....:(

• Major General

The best I can say is that there isn't even more damage, but that paints enough to disrespect the whole ethos of those who gave their lives so that mindless scum could do something like that.time to bring back the birch and public stocks....

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Bil4338 said:

The best I can say is that there isn't even more damage, but that paints enough to disrespect the whole ethos of those who gave their lives so that mindless scum could do something like that.time to bring back the birch and public stocks....

The thinking @Bil4338 is that some wee scummy git was disturbed as they painted their name on the bench....a name has been banded about on Faceache...shows the intelligence of the fool.....:)

Turns out, it was only placed there 9 days ago, not the two weeks like i thought....:(