public service announcement to all you chefs.

pylon1357

I am a night shift worker, so I may be wired a little different. I came home from work this morning, hungry as heck. I decided I had had Kraft dinner for quite some time, and thought it would be a little change from my normal full meals of meat, potatoes and veggies. 

After boiling the water, getting the macaroni al prepared and drained, to my horror we are out of milk. Hey, whats this in the refrigerator, Chocolate Milk? I LOVE Chocolate milk. Yeah, I will make the KD using chocolate milk. WRONG. NEVER under any circumstances, make KD using Chocolate milk. Not only does it look pretty gross, it tastes even worse. 

Don't believe me? try it, you will hate it. 

@pylon1357 working nights does make you wired slightly differently (well it does me), but I seriously doubt any of them were connected at the point you thought chocolate milk was a good idea for mac and cheese.:SxD

I still think it sounded like a good idea. I proved it not to be the case. I do like mac and cheese, and I like chocolate milk very much as well. I now know under NO circumstances ever use chocolate milk to make the mac and cheese. I told my wife what I did, she simply shook her head and mumbled something about a stupid idea. 

Maybe you need to use a different brand of chocolate milk...xD

• Upvote 1