The wife never stops......

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

God bless the Mrs,two sandbags filled and 28 to go then she can return to the kitchen to finish her chores.....:D.

image.jpeg

I,d be careful if I were you mate, I think she,s planning to bury you under those 30 sandbags!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, I did up a bunch of similar sandbags for a display a few years ago. I had to make a quick exit from the house, something stupid came up. When I returned home, my wife was livid, I left the big bag of bean bag filler on the living room floor, and the damned dog decided it was play toy. Little Styrofoam beannie things all over the bloody house. I think the olny other time she came close to being that mad at me, was wen I mounted the Bren on my ride on lawn mover. 

• Upvote 1

Whats wrong with putting a Bren on it, it just means you can mow down a lot more than grass!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army
6 hours ago, Davejb said:

Whats wrong with putting a Bren on it, it just means you can mow down a lot more than grass!!!!!

Nothing wrong with that but it wouldn't quite fit in with the WW1 themed trench she is going to have to dig in the front garden after filling these.It will be awkward changing her morning 'stand too' by the sink and cooker to manning the parapit,but she tells me she can multitask,she tries her best.....:x