Missed my Sunday roast !

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

So,there I was yesterday 4pm sat smelling the wives Sunday roast dinner cooking nicely in the oven.When I made the FATAL mistake of having a gander on Evilbay,15 minutes later I am in the car on a 10 hour round trip darn sarf to bloody Southampton! O.o.

Rolled back in at 230am to be told my dinner was in the dog >:(.

But it was well worth it ! :D There's a lot more too,repro trench periscope,wire pickets,not even started unloading it yet !.

image.png

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

I could not have made that trip. My wife's roasts are just too good to miss.

Thats dedication for you, but hells bells mate, missing a Sunday roast, My missus would,nt give it to the dog, she,d wait until she could dump it over my head, plate as well, and the gravy would be poured separately

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Love the the trench firing mantle plate,and the homemade folding trench periscope :D.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It certainly dose all look great, but missing a roast dinner?? That is dedication. 

Guest Fred Karno's Army
51 minutes ago, DAK D said:

Hi @Fred Karno's Army,

Do you have room for a trench in your back garden :D

D

It has been discussed,and yes I certainly have for a 30ft section incorporating four fire steps and three hide holes and one traverse,with a 'forward' firing position 12ft in front.  :ph34r:;). Watch this space,corrugated sheeting and wood has already been sourced and priced  :D.And relevant information on construction and build studied !.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

It all has to go somewhere as you can't even see the fire in the living room now O.o,my wife is one in a million :D :x.

image.jpeg