Oberfeldwebel Lufftwaffe Tunic.

PmMeYourCats

Thinking about picking this up as the trade deal is actually pretty good. I am by no means an expert on uniforms and such so no idea if this is fully original or not. One of my mates says it looks off due to the insignia but that could just mean it has been reapplied badly. Missing a collar tab as well which might be a pain to replace. 

13714480_685198331630813_1544767072_n.jpg

Is that it??? just one photo, no interior shots, no close ups of insignias, makers marks,stitching around the rear collar or under the rank tabs, all these would help someone to give you an in depth opinion, you and your pal have seen this close up,he,s given you an opinion on the insignias, we cant either agree or contradict that opinion without close shots of the pieces in question. Are you able to get these extra photos and then repost, it would help a great deal

• Major General

The photo is pretty bad for appraisal.what I notice is that the single eppaulette (not collar patch) and collars don't match.the breast eagle looks iffy and in general I'd agree that all insignia looks patchy, ie doesn't look as if it belongs together.Id insist on multiple photos of inside and out, details of stitching, wear to the knap, any ink stamps etc etc.TR uniforms are a minefield if you're not sure what to look for so you need to be 100% sure what you're getting.

• Major General

And as Dave says, on this evidence I'd be inclined to pass unless the seller can provide more details willingly and quickly.on this evidence alone it doesn't look too promising.

Hi @PmMeYourCats

In this digital age, there is absolutly no excuse for such a terrible photo and unless the person that wants to trade this item agrees to supply important photos of this questionable Luftwaffe blouse I recommend you pass.

D

Going by tha crappy pic I'd steer clear from that!I ALWAYS pinch my own arm to see whether I'm awake or dreaming when I see pictures like that!I consider it a form of desrespect towards a fellow collector and even if it was Goering's personal tunic with a ton of paperworks offered for a song I'd tell the owner to shove the lot up his nose!>:(

At first glance it looks like a jobby s  h  i  t !

Here....show that to the owner of the fliegerbluse:

• Upvote 1