What would it be?

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Ok, what would be the ultimate latest item to your existing collection? For me as a German Buckle collector it would have to be this... ?

image.jpeg

Too many to list but I'm planning  to sell my whole collection so the thought doesn't bother me anymore!

• Upvote 1

Really Manu?! Why?! 

But I'd love an RK des KVK with Swords, or an RK des EK.

• Field Marshall
1 hour ago, Manu Della Valle said:

Too many to list but I'm planning  to sell my whole collection so the thought doesn't bother me anymore!

Just lost the need to have it all?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Really Manu?! Why?! 

But I'd love an RK des KVK with Swords, or an RK des EK.

Because in 1000 years from now it'll be thrown away by my nephew or sold for a fraction of the price!I definitely must take the bull by the horns and bring the lot to several Militaria Shows..and I won't keep a single button!
See,it's not like one of my cars...nowadays even a granny with a basket case in her barn would call Bohnams before poarting comnpany with it,but with "old military junk" it's another story altogether...I think it's time for someone else tro enjoy that knowing that everything is 100000% genuine....I'll stick to my cars and be just as happy!
Cheers
Manu

• Upvote 1

Post some of the stuff on here Manu, we'd all like to have the oppurtunity to own some of it!

18 hours ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Post some of the stuff on here Manu, we'd all like to have the oppurtunity to own some of it!

Some stuff is already in the "for sale" forum...nothing special but it's been there for ages with no interest whatsoever!I know the prices are a trifle high for some items but they're nearly impossible to find,like the unissued.MINT 1940-dated tropical A-frame with matching bag!

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1

Ah well good point, not my area field equipment, I like me some awards.

I was on vacation to the East Coast for the last week. I had a great time but picked up very little. I managed a current issue pair of Desert Air Force boots to replace the ones I wore out in Theater. I also picked up a WWI mess tin and Korean era foot powder and house wife. Sorry some of the photos are rotated. I still have no idea why this sometimes happens.

Boot box label.jpg

boots 1.jpg

Boots in box.jpg

boots 3 label.jpg

foot powder 1.jpg

foot powder 2.jpg

mess tin1.jpg

mess tin 2.jpg

mess tin 3.jpg

20160721_204008 (Custom).jpg

11 hours ago, HetzersGonnaHetz said:

Ah well good point, not my area field equipment, I like me some awards.

I don't have any,sorry....nothing special,I mean!

• Upvote 1