A Wee Heads up...

Norrie

Our local BHS store is closing down, :-( last day tomorrow...no idea if they all close tomorrow tho....but might well be worth checking it out......wife was in on Friday, and says they have the Mannequins on sale at £30 each....am going to see tomorrow....might just come home with a couple...:)

See what you have started @Fred Karno's Army....:)

• Upvote 2

• Field Marshall

If you don't get any, I may have source... ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lenny said:

If you don't get any, I may have source... ?

Thanks @Lenny, heading into town in a bit...will let you know how it goes...:)

Well, went into BHS this afternoon, they had a list of fittings for sale.....all "reasonable offers" accepted said the sign........and their was hardly a thing left, the shop was like a desert....ALL the mannequins were gone, I expect to see them popping up in the various clothes shops around Falkirk very soon....nothing left apart from scrap metal and a couple of rails of stuff, oh, and a couple of pairs of ladies legs....so...That's that  gone...:( 

Over to you @Lenny...I  want to make up a mid war British "Tommy" thingy...:)

Edited by Norrie

• Field Marshall

I may have a few available, just need to work out what he wants for them. There MAY be a large number of these, so depending on price would anyone be interested? Only thing, they have black arms, which you wont see with tunic on, and hands could be painted. They also don't have heads as you can see, but helmet/hat would sit fine.

One thing that's good, they have small feet so boots would fit on well....

What would you pay for something like this?

image1.JPG

• Upvote 1

@ Lenny....Have you been to BHS?? :) Theirs were up for sale at £30...but as i said,the wife says they were there for ages , then they stuck a sign up saying no reasonable offer refused...THEN they all dissapeared....so, probs about that figure...:) ( see what I did there?? LOL )

Yep, I'd be interested in one or two, mibbes even three if the price was right mate...:) I know someone else who might well too..you know him as well......and I could deliver them to him...:) 

Edited by Norrie
  • Upvote 1