Finally happy with the ordnance!

PmMeYourCats

Anyone else move stuff about about fifty odd times before you are happy with it...? Or am I just a weirdo~

ooHJUXJ.jpg

• Upvote 2

LOL, Yep, me and my helmets, they get moved around every couple of days, that's probobly so I can accommodate the new ones that arrive every couple of days.....:)

Cracking display there @PmMeYourCats...LOL.....Good work..:)

Edited by Norrie
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Norrie said:

LOL, Yep, me and my helmets, they get moved around every couple of days, that's probobly so I can accommodate the new ones that arrive every couple of days.....:)

Cracking display there @PmMeYourCats...LOL.....Good work..:)

Cheers man, have a nice Russian APBC WW2 shell coming soon so when that arrives you know the drill...

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, PmMeYourCats said:

Cheers man, have a nice Russian APBC WW2 shell coming soon so when that arrives you know the drill...

yep, another move....canny fault you at all...:)

I'm getting moved from the wee spare room, my "mancave" to our recently kitted out attic, mainly because of the "moving stuff" and drilling holes in the wall for shelves....oh, and the "foosty" smell from the old jackets and coats....:)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Norrie said:

yep, another move....canny fault you at all...:)

I'm getting moved from the wee spare room, my "mancave" to our recently kitted out attic, mainly because of the "moving stuff" and drilling holes in the wall for shelves....oh, and the "foosty" smell from the old jackets and coats....:)

Hah, room stinks of whatever they used to clean the bang out of these shells...

• Upvote 2

Just now, PmMeYourCats said:

Hah, room stinks of whatever they used to clean the bang out of these shells...

I reload ammunition for hunting, and generally stick them in the tumbler with media and brasso...does the job for me..tho, the bigger cases you have are a tad too large for my wee tumbler....:)

Edited by Norrie
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Norrie said:

I reload ammunition for hunting, and generally stick them in the tumbler with media and brasso...does the job for me...:)

I know they use acetone to clean some of these out. It gets all the stubborn flecks of explosives out which can turn into crystals after a century haha.

• Upvote 2

I just used Brasso to get the crap out of my bigger casings, does a great job...particularly the ones I can get my hand inside...:)

• Upvote 2

Stopped using it as it makes my head spin.

• Upvote 2