MCN Donations

Lenny

• Field Marshall

I'd like to say a personal thanks to those that have donated to help with the upkeep of the MCN forum. It's really appreciated.

Server costs are about £250 per year, with software licences for the forum software and all the plugins we use are another £150 or so.

I cover this out of my own pocket, with the Quartermasters and donators supporting this.

If you love the forum, and want to see it prosper, please consider donating. Even if it's just the price of a coffee from Starbucks or wherever. We're still a bit short at the moment, but any surplus donations are donated to our veteran charities, this year being Combat Stress.

You'll see the donation link on our main page, or at the link below.

Thanks guys...
Lenny

• Upvote 2

• Lenny unpinned this topic
  • Major General

Always meant to donate before now but forgot... 9_9honestly! My memory....anyway, donation now sent....^_^

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

No need if you've done it before.. ;)

Cheers mate...

No need if you've done it before.. ;)

Cheers mate...

• Upvote 1

Ill be posting another donation about mid September, and glad and happy to be able to do so!

• Major General

Too true, it's worth it for some expert advice, analysis and dissertation not to mention entertainment.sets it miles apart from the FB version IMO.no bull, no arguing, just a wee pity there's not more of us at the mo, but hopefully that'll change soon.just need to spread the word.

• Upvote 2

• Field Marshall

I've done a little promo video for the FB page... ;)

• Field Marshall

One of the glitches I've been working on. Make a post, gives an error message, refresh screen and post is there twice... Grrr... ?

• Lenny pinned and unpinned this topic