Some about me and my interests

EA-Militaria.nl

Hi guys! Erwin here. Born in Arnhem in the St Elisabeth Gasthuis (famous field hospital of the British (and Germans) during Market Garden), brought up with stories about the war by my grandparents. So since I was little I had a lot of interest about the second world war. Started with the metal detector but because time often in a issue I quit with that. In 2006 my and my friend rediscovered the famous Big Hole and were dumb enough to put it on the web. Result, every digger in the Netherlands soon dug there and even GermanMilitaria.com has now some Big Hole relics for sale haha. Still had a blast in that period and found a lot of stuff.
Almost collecting for 15 years now. Main focus are Summer cloth tunics and HBT tunics. I like my stuff wellworn and have TOTALLY NO interest in mint stuff hahaha. Another focus is to make my mannequins as realistic as possible. (see pictures). Since 2 years I started selling off stuff from my own collection and sometimes buying up other collections to sell them (hence my name). With this I fund my own collection.
Other hobbies of mine are Mountainbiking and I'am a soldier of the Dutch Army Reserve, 11th Air Assault. I try to be a value to this new forum which I think is a very good idea and one of the best looking and modern forums so far on the web! Big Thumps up!!

BTW: Not my weapons, I'am the guy on the left :D and not my Tank:(

IMG_5012.JPG

IMG_4646.JPG

IMG_1990.JPG

DSC_3687.JPG

DSC_3680.JPG

DSC_3696.JPG

• Upvote 2