Steve T

Hi Lenny

can't seem to find anything about editing my signature. Also can't see where to add a picture to my profile, to display each time I post.

:)

• Upvote 1

Forget the last bit of the above.....just worked it out :) (Hence the picture......Believe it or not, despite this helmet being shown in the TV show on the ground, an archaeologist accused me of taking it from a fallen soldier and called me 'grave robbing scum'. Amazing idiocy...)

Edited by Steve T

• Field Marshall
30 minutes ago, Steve T said:

Hi Lenny

can't seem to find anything about editing my signature. Also can't see where to add a picture to my profile, to display each time I post.

:)

Signatures are on my to do list.. ;)

• Field Marshall
11 minutes ago, Steve T said:

Forget the last bit of the above.....just worked it out :) (Hence the picture......Believe it or not, despite this helmet being shown in the TV show on the ground, an archaeologist accused me of taking it from a fallen soldier and called me 'grave robbing scum'. Amazing idiocy...)

Yet again, talking of things they know nothing about... :(

Indeed Mr Warren.......sad but true. Ignore the evidence before your eyes, (the clip of the helmet on the ground, under a bush and obviously not ground dug), and make your own mind up based on something you read.

If it says it on the internet, it must therefore be true. Very sad.

Edited by Steve T
  • Upvote 1