Joachim Von Ribbentrop Article/Essay

donkeykong15

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me.
I have recently come across an article supposedly written by Joachim von Ribbentrop.
The article is handwritten by him, in English, in 1936. 

The basis of the article is Germany from 1918 to 1936. In it, he discusses the unfairness of the Treaty of Versailles, the threat of Bolshevism & the right of Germany to have colonies.

After some self research, I am strongly leaning towards this article/essay being real and original. This is due to a number of points;
1). The quality of the article, whereby the grammar & spelling is very poor, as von Ribbentrop's was supposedly.
2). The viewpoints discussed int be article are the same as von Ribbentrop's at the time, especially relating to Germnay's right to colonies.
3). He was present in Enlgand in 1936, having been sent by Hitler to improve relations with the English.
4). He has signed the article & having compared this to others (albeit online!), it seems to be the same.

I am just interested in other people's opinion. Does anyone know if he did write an article similar to this around this time? Perhaps this was a first handwritten draft?

Any help would be great.

Many thanks

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

The signature, 'Von Ribbentrop' is written on the top right (on the 2nd image I have uploaded).