Waiting for me...:)

Norrie

Literally,...10 minutes ago, got this photo from my cousin in San Diego...I;m off there in a couple of weeks, and been buying stuff for a few weeks.for me to bring home.......had no idea I'd bought so much....Help!!!!!!!! :) 

US buys.jpg

• Upvote 1

Good luck getting that on as hand luggage, you might need to hire a Dakota to do a drop in a field near you.

• Upvote 1

That's about all my suitcase will carry.....I'll get the more fragile items in my carry on, the rest can go in the checked in case..:S

2 hours ago, Davejb said:

Good luck on your weight restrictions, looks like you,ll be paying extra fees

23kg allowance with BA...I'm not anywhere near that.......yet..... If I do go over, I'll buy a trunk and get the stuff shipped over to the UK...:S

I hope when Norrie starts to sweat when he parts with the extra money that they don't  think it's a guilty  conscience. ??

• Upvote 1

I can't count the number of times I saw people with over stuffed bags when flying between Ottawa and Dubai. Just crazy what some people try to class as carry on. 

I only flew with a small carry on backpack. Anything else was shipped by post in a gorrilla box.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, pylon1357 said:

I can't count the number of times I saw people with over stuffed bags when flying between Ottawa and Dubai. Just crazy what some people try to class as carry on. 

I only flew with a small carry on backpack. Anything else was shipped by post in a gorrilla box.

@pylon1357 I fly fairly regularly to the US, this will be trip number 10 or 11 to California.....so I know what weight and size I can get on the aircraft....tho, I do agree...some folks try to get some ridiculous size bags on the aircraft...they usually end up in the hold luggage...which does happen often...and for free too if its a busy flight......I only have one change over in London...so, no real worries...:D

• Upvote 1

Just a wee update chaps...for the princely sum of £60, I have now doubled my weight allowance on the flight...now got 46kg...this is mainly cos I cannot stop buying stuff on the bay of Evil......hopefully that will be enough..if not, I'll add another suitcase before leaving the good old US of A....:D

Edited by Norrie
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Norrie,

With all due respects for your wonderful purchases.....I am sure you have bought the best you can find......BUT.......Do you know how much it is to charter a 747 to bring all this back to the UK....?   Well Done ....Lucky Man..Best Wishes..IanB

Yeh....Norrie..Rather than the usual name for it...I like it very much..the Bay of Evil.....10 Points to you...!