Personal announcement.

PmMeYourCats

Hey all, I've told this to most of my friends on facebook but it's important for me to get it out over here as well. I've recently started hormone replacement therapy to transition from male to female. I've been dealing with this for years and I've finally chose to do something about it rather than let it stew and cause any more damage than it already has. Just started day five of being on hormones, even though it's a low dosage for my first month I can say with confidence that I have never been this happy for as long as I can remember. Going by the name Anna now, and I will be fully socially transitioning over the next few months. 

Included my favourite photo as an ice breaker. :)

14459703_319816928378207_1215881680_n.jpg

• Upvote 4

Personally I think this statement is a very courageous step to take. Your decision to change gender is a very life changing event and one that you have obviously thought long and hard over and have come to the fact that your happy with your decision. There is no requirements as to who collects militaria, man or woman, it makes no difference. I hope you have a trouble free transition and will be accepted as the new person you want to be. I,m sure I can speak for the members here and wish you good luck for the future and a continued membership

• Upvote 4

• Field Marshall

We don't mind whether male/female/transgendered whatever, it's all about the love of military history and a mutual respect for your fellow MCN'er. :)

Above all, people have a right to be happy....

Oh, and a right to trade me that belt and buckle @PmMeYourCats ;)

• Upvote 3

Bryan told me a few days ago and I must say he's one brave son of a bitch and I am very happy for him and will stand by him, good luck mate!

• Upvote 1