Got warned from facebook huge nazi banner

Daniel

hello everyone i'm the one that posted the huge banner on facebook.Well facebook took it off. and gave me a warning because it offened someone. what a bunch of BS why is that person even in the group? so this is my 2nd time this happened 1st time was about 1 year ago. that's why I was first hesitant to post it again. well i'm done with facebook for posting things. thanks lenny for all you do and to all the other guys that help to. Thank you and enjoy your day

• Upvote 2

Same old story Dan....same a EBastards...they take and remove all the innocent items off, and give you a warning and a ridiculous weak pathetic reason for removing it...OK..Yes with a Nazi flag and Swastika OK...but some items I sell they class as "Dangerous - could be used to make a part bomb????"...they are all going MAD...!!!

• Upvote 1

• Major General

Keep posting in here though Daniel. I reckon eventually,all the facebook forums will collapse.

• Upvote 1

Yes quite right Waffenamt...They will  / maybe destroy their selves as hopefully EB....astards will......due to their RIDICULOUS ITEMS POLICY...But as they are so big now and all the rich B*******ds who started EB / F-Book.....are all on their multi million dollar yachts in the Carribean ...spending OUR MONEY   who financed them from the beginning, no worries, don't care, they just keep taking our money.....Hope you all meet a Hurricane....!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes back on now after a warning about POW French prisoner letters from Stalags in Germany.I forgot there was an eagle and swastika ink stamped on it...(I have x60 to sell)

DSC_0001.JPG

I dont understand this, War History Online post every type of Nazi emblem, Atrocities, etc and nothing is done about that, wheres the difference??? they are paying FB to post their site. FB are a law unto themselves, I asked them to take down a post involving seeing a guy committing suicide as it contraveined their own guidelines, the argument I had with them was massive until I reminded them that the guy was Jewish, and that Zuckerberg might take exception. It was removed. FB is run by a lot of self opinianated  berks who think that they can change their own rules willy nilly when it suits them, but they are infamous at posting very distasteful subjects which often offend people

• Upvote 4

WELL DONE DAVE.....About time someone gave them some S**T........Great!

• Upvote 2