Framed pistols

Allen ex RGJ

Put this frame together rather than have them stuck in a drawer I think it looks ok,just means you can't handle them.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3

• Field Marshall

After a while of playing around with them, I tend to just leave them on display anyway... There's only so many times you can dry fire them.. ;)

• 1 month later...
On 28 February 2016 at 10:00, Lenny said:

After a while of playing around with them, I tend to just leave them on display anyway... There's only so many times you can dry fire them.. ;)

I agree Lenny I am looking for good ways to wall mount my rifles if you know of any good systems that will hold rifles and a Bren gun gives a shout boys

Rifles should,nt be any problem, but a Bren needs some serious wall mounts, preferably to an outside or internal brick wall, I would,nt trust an ordinary plaster wall

• Upvote 1

I have seen some clear plastic mounts on eBay that look like they may do the job just not sure they will hold the Bren 

On 2/24/2016 at 04:10, Allen ex RGJ said:

h

u

Edited by Bill in VA
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing those are deactivated being in the UK? Here's a Luger I bought for 300 USD, guy told me it was a P-38. I didn't talk too much as it was tight as a drum and looked off the shelf brand new. Just wanted to get it home. Anyway, fully functional, never registered, the only flaw was a near century old finger print on the barrel that had settled in. You can just about see it on the barrel in the third photo.

entirecollectiononmemorystick4507.jpg

entirecollectiononmemorystick4506.jpg

entirecollectiononmemorystick4503.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Brown Bess wall mounted with some brackets i got off ebay for a fiver - just search for gun brackets/wall mounts and you'll get a large selection to choose from.

12414075_10153823769889108_1629802877_o.jpg

• Upvote 2