Women in the bedroom !

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Wife be like,

'Why does it have to be on my side of the bedroom ?'   :D

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Field Marshall

When I had a mannequin, it move around the house and the kids used to call him "Freaky Geezer". I think they were traumatised... :o

large.post-1-1137634139.jpg.94bd3d20225f

• Upvote 2

As long as it wasn't to " keep up the suspenders" Lenny.............OOh er missus

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know that Patrick Coultard 

left McLaren for the Wehrmacht!xD

• Upvote 1

I once had my missus dress in a German Luftwaffe nurses uniform, does that count????

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Are you sure that last photos not reversed Lenny,that left hand I swear is prose for a 'Hiel Hitler' lol :D

I brought up the idea of working on a mannequin to my wife and she seems okay with it... for now. Until she wakes up at 3am and its standing in the shadows with a gun.

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
17 minutes ago, Davejb said:

I once had my missus dress in a German Luftwaffe nurses uniform, does that count????

Errrr..... :o

Guest Fred Karno's Army
9 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Errrr..... :o

Or Ummm........    Lol ;)

Ha Ha, a funny but true story, I worked as set security on James Bond Goldeneye, at Leavesden. I had a mate who gave me the job to help me out, I worked from 6pm till 6am so I met most of the cast before they left for the night. Now , the props dept would leave all the dummy soldiers out on set after a gun  battle where you see bodies lying all around, so during the night I would stand them all up, all of them dressed in Russian uniforms, and arrange them into dancing partners and when the crew came in next morning they were met by a dozen Russian soldiers doing the waltz. But one night I was walking around a closed set which means I had to stay there all night because there were weapons and the real DB 5 Aston Martin in the next set. .I heard some very strange noises from the huge gantrys above and realised that a couple of the girl security team were trying to get me going so i took two of these dummies and rigged them up against the entry doors which was the only way in and out, It was pretty dark everywhere except the main set but that had only three or four main lights on so it was still dim, I rigged them up so if anyone entered, both the dummies would literally fall on you and because they had outstretched arms it looked like someone was grabbing you, Well about an hour went past when I heard screams and dogs barking, The two girls had tried to creep in and the dummies attacked them, I ran to the doors and saw them both on the floor fighting there "attackers", but the Alsatians were trying to mount the dummies and the girls could,nt get up with the weight of the dummies and the dogs on top of them, I was in stitches, They never tried it again, But I did get caught out by the films Director Martin Campbell. He came in early about 4am to go through some scenes on his own, saw the dummies dancing , laughed about it and sat down and had tea with me for the next week, thats how I got to be in the film as a Russian soldier who gets killed when all the gas barrels come crashing down, It was well worth it.

• Upvote 2