Hello from Utah county, UT

Travis304

Hey everyone, name's Travis. I just joined the forums. Living in Saratoga Springs. I moved here recently from outside Philadelphia, and started my militaria collection like many: Buying a 91/30 Mosin and an RC Mauser at a gun show years ago. Served in the PAARNG for eight years and busted my back, got a spine disc replacement. Now I do SEO for an AR-15 company. Looking forward to seeing some cool things on here. I'm partial to edged weapons, and had family on both sides of the war (US Navy, Wehrmacht). 

• Upvote 2

Hello Travis,

Sorry to hear of your terrible injury...I hope you are better now. Please send us on MCN some images of your collection...we look forward to seeing them.

Best to you & Take Care...Desert Rat/ Ian-UK

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard @Travis304! My sister lives in Springville Utah. I need to get out there to see her. I'm SF Bay area, Sunol  Calif. There is alot to see here on the forum. Look forward to seeing what you have to share. Im the Moderator for the "Afrikakorps" forum, thats my main interest, but collect Militaria from most countries. I also have a passion for Matching Mauser bayonets, though my collection is small. 

• Upvote 1