SS dagger for viewing

hanswolf1224

here is one of my daggers. i believe it is an early make and numbered to the SS man.

100_5622.JPG

100_5623.JPG

100_5624.JPG

100_5625.JPG

100_5626.JPG

• Like 2

i contacted the organization you told me about. have to wait to see what comes about.

• Like 1

Well it is all on go slow over here with Covid, I can't even raise anyone to pay tax, never had that before!

it sure is a mess and if this madness continues it is going to lead to a very dangerous situation. here in the states things are getting hot and tempers are becoming heated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What I don't understand is, from the beginning, Sweden have done virtually nothing other than common sense stuff like looking after the old folks and the vulnerable, seriously ill, etc and they are no better or worse off than us? How can it be we here in Germany are now supposedly worse off after 2+ years of half arsed measures and they are hailing it some sort of victory? If you talk out against it now you get called a 'lateral thinker' as if that were a crime? Orwells 1984 is ever nearer. Crazy times we are living, it is as if all common sense has evaporated.

it all has got to do with money and power thanks to these corrupt politicians. just live your life, enjoy it and just keep all this other crap out of mind.

• Like 1