ONLY I AM NUTS ENOUGH TO COLLECT THIS

the colonel

ACC, yes you read it correctly ACC, ive spent several yrs collecting all that was left after some donut decided best place for my corps history was in the skip ( plz no jokes, I know them all, been there got the t shirt ) lmao, hers a few pics of my most coveted items to date as follows, 1915 cook book, I only know of a few to be left, ww2 hand written cook book, korea medal group to one of the first ACC on the ground and a ww2 MBE Mid medal group to an ACC Major

100_3070.JPG

100_3107.JPG

540x360.jpg

original.jpg

• Upvote 4

• Field Marshall

Superb, these items make it much more personal... :)

• Upvote 1

cook books 1914 to 1974 ACC and ASC

100_3963.JPG

last one, a broad look at my slight obsession

100_3964.JPG

• Upvote 2

Nice collection you have there..........Good to see such varied collecting fields in here, dont you think:)

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Libertesoe said:

Nice collection you have there..........Good to see such varied collecting fields in here, dont you think:)

yes its good to have diversity, although I'm on the fringe with my stuff, and thanks its been a labour of love putting this lot together, still tons to be discovered though

• Upvote 4

What an exquisite collection.  I have one complete uniform to a British Major of the 37th Infantry Division(India).  I feel that the British had among the most attractive uniforms of the war.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PaulR said:

What an exquisite collection.  I have one complete uniform to a British Major of the 37th Infantry Division(India).  I feel that the British had among the most attractive uniforms of the war.  

It's funny you saying that. Many, on this side of the pond, looked on in awe at the quality/ look of US kit in WW2:o

• Upvote 1

I do collect US Coast Guard uniforms and medal groups from all military conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries, however, I do not think they are as aesthetically pleasing.  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

An army marches on its stomach you boys did us proud (most of the time had to get a little dig in,would not feel right without one lol)