Facebook Cockwomble News

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Ok, this topic is all about the cockwomble on our FB group who keeps reporting us... I'll be posting here with updates...

Another post reported to Facebook by our resident cockwomble...

FFS, it's inert, it's a table lamp.... unbelievable there is such an idiot in here who get's off on reporting this stuff.

Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 21.59.08.png

• Upvote 2

• Lenny unpinned this topic
Guest Fred Karno's Army

Arseholes >:( !. I really hope there is some way you can trace them somehow,with all this webology >:(

image.jpeg

Edited by Fred Karno's Army

• Major General

I like how it shows the top half of my reply before what i REALLY thought of it...:D

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army
2 minutes ago, Waffenamt said:

I like how it shows the top half of my reply before what i REALLY thought of it...:D

I did chuckle reading that :D

• Major General

Not the guys fault of course but he was trying to sell it in the main forum and obviously did not read the rules.
I then decided to tell it as it is. A complete and utter horror show in my opinion. The wooden base worth a tenner. The body,erm i mean 'carcass' of that poor Incendiary wants throwing in the bin.-_-

• Upvote 3

If these sockcuckers are offended by militaria, why join such groups?  I would rant about the international politically correctness groups, Anonomous and the fascistic methods of those groups to make a  safer world for all, the greater good and all that other bullshite, but, I won't.  Yeah, I know, I just did xD!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

There will always be a few who want to spoil it for the many.

we collect military items some think by doing so we glorify WAR they do not understand our collections are for some about rememberance for those who paid the price SOLDIERS political views aside for as soldiers from whichever country we go where and when to fight whoever they the government of the day choose.

For some collecting is about being a keeper a guardian of history preserving that little bit of history so it can be kept alive for future generations to hold and wonder at each and every collector is a mini museum curator within his or her family passing on history for we should all hopefully learn from the past to make a better future this is what they the faceless lets report the Facebook post as it offends me tossers do not or don't want to understand 

• Upvote 3

when ive been admin on mil vets groups weve had trolls through to walts , they are a pain , and as said on fb , fb don't give a monkeys, they are more bothered you don't post a topless woman, yet they allow stuff like this to continue , and don't even get me started on hate pages they let stay up for months concerning vets, ie lee rigby grrrrrr makes my blood boil

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Field Marshall

Ok, here's a post I've just put on our FB page...

Ok, I've had feedback from FB, and managed to get myself invited to to a secret FB Admin page that is dealing specifically with Firearms Groups. I've also exchanged PM's with a sympathetic FB Director of Engineering. Here's the truth. FB is in the process of closing groups that sell/trade in firearms or what they consider firearms. (It's quite a long list, but basically includes deacts, inert grenades, mines, etc.etc. see following screen grabs.) It's allowed to discuss them, but not to buy/sell/trade them unless you are an authorised dealer.

Now I've asked the question that in the UK, deacts can be bought and sold by individuals, not by Firearms dealers, but it seems they don't care. They are basing it on US gun laws, so in effect only US Firearms Dealers can sell on FB. (I've heard even some of them have had their groups closed.)

I've also asked if I can link to deact sales on my web forum, as the transaction isn't taking place on FB. They say they are still deciding on that.

So, there you go, that's the truth if it. They're still rolling this out so expect to see all the deact/Airgun/grenade sales groups go at some point.

My best guess is they won't stop linking to external sites so I will be continuing to link deact sales on the web forum to here.

I'll keep you updated on this...

• Upvote 6

based on US laws, now where have I heard that before, ohhhhh yes Fleabay, you can only sell edged weapons on US fleabay, the reason I'm guessing is because they are more sensible than us over the pond, and so wont go out and try to kill the world with a pen knife lol

US laws my foot!Facebrew is GLOBAL...it may have started Stateside but now it's doing harm to young minds the World over! 

Edited by Manu Della Valle
BLOODY TYPOS! >:-(
  • Upvote 2

face book is garbage,,, it a crap web page with jobby games, that will bore a 5 year old,,,thing is they want you to buy jobby for your farm,,,,not sell junk,  they can not cash in on that,, 

• Upvote 4

On 14/3/2016 at 13:02, Red Tom said:

face book is garbage,,, it a crap web page with jobby games, that will bore a 5 year old,,,thing is they want you to buy jobby for your farm,,,,not sell junk,  they can not cash in on that,, 

AMEN!

• Upvote 1