Dating forum on the MCN?

Lenny

• Field Marshall

To increase member numbers, I'm thinking of an add on to the forum. Mail order Russian brides? :D

image.jpeg

• Upvote 3

I dont know about the wife thing... how about a rental instead of a purchase plan? Less can go wrong that way.  

• Upvote 5

I,ve got loads of phone numbers of women offering services, I took them out of numerous telephone kiosks in Kings Cross London, Called a couple, got put off by the very deep voices on the other end, there names were Ladyboys  and Brucette !!!!!

• Upvote 3

Sometimes the rental thing goes haywire.  I've heard of instances in which the rental model causes corrosion to the main spigot upon attachment, that in turn contaminates internal components, and exposure to mated interior plumbing systems will introduce the corrosion to the separate system, thereby necessitating permanent separation of both systems when TSHTF.  

• Upvote 4

my advice when renting is always to check under the bonnet first, if the exhaust is flapping around, don't go near it :P:S

• Upvote 3

• Major General

True story. Mate of mine over in Yorkshire got a mail- order Russki bride.All fine and dandy at the beginning until she came to live over here. She now drinks vodka like its out of fashion and apparently kicks seven bells out of him!! O.o:o

Edited by Waffenamt
typo as usual
  • Upvote 2

• Field Marshall
4 hours ago, Waffenamt said:

True story. Mate of mine over in Yorkshire got a mail- order Russki bride.All fine and dandy at the beginning until she came to live over here. She now drinks vodka like its out of fashion and apparently kicks seven bells out of him!! O.o:o

Sorry, I had to laugh... I just had a mental picture there... :o

• Upvote 1

• Major General

I was howling when i heard to be honest :D

• Upvote 1

Talked to a Russian chick way back about ten years but ended it when I ran into another American Princess I couldn't resist. Well she turned out to be just like the previous two self righteous, cheating, two faced, Prima Donnas. After that was over a friend of mine in California told me all about Thai women, hard working, grateful for what they have, loyal, and eager to please. Well come to find out, they are firecrackers as well but the best choice I ever made and everything he said is very true. They may need a little more TLC but at least it comes back to you.

• Upvote 2

My wife is Polish, I'm American, she more or less mail ordered me. But ofc shipping and handling wasn't free on my part.

Haha, I was a "trade-in" twice, cost me a considerable amount of money over the years and some hefty restrictions in my life but right back atcha dingdongs. At 48 years of age I've got a shiny new import and the previous experiences have been through several owners, they are now broken down and left to rust, nobody to wash and wax that finish anymore :D

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall

Leading on from this, quite naturally, your first sexual experience described by a GIF. I'm in a stockbrokers office doing boring corporate head shots, waiting on a tardy stockbroker this had me guffawing... :D

http://tagroom.com/uncategorised/reddit-users-were-asked-to-sum-up-their-first-sexual-experience-with-a-gif-the-responses-were-magnificent-sfw/

• Upvote 1

Guest Fred Karno's Army

Can we add an exchange option too,mines getting me down at the moment and fancy a change :D.

• Major General
3 hours ago, Steve T said:

Please no!  Knowing my luck, I'd end up with @Waffenamt........ :(:(:(

Jeeezus H man,summat up with you i think?:o

I keep saying I,m gonna change mine in every August when the new models come out ,but they keep making them faster, and these continental models, you just cant understand the instructions or how fast their internal combustion works, plus the costs of upkeep is ridiculous, mind you their boots are quite large so you can get a lot in, but I do like a smaller glove box so you dont lose your hand when rooting around in there, also a decent rear view helps. The instrument panel is also important, nice round large dials, buttons that can be easily turned plus upholstery that is neat and tidy and easy to clean

• Upvote 4

• Major General

^^^^^^^:DxD  I tip my topper for that post Dave. hahahahah!!

Gotto admit,i think i fancy an import model,fed up with UK spec.

• Upvote 1

My trade-in may not be acceptable...I woke up an hour and a half ago and she won't shut the hell up!

• Major General
On 19/03/2016 at 15:26, David Grigsby said:

My trade-in may not be acceptable...I woke up an hour and a half ago and she won't shut the hell up!

Give her something to keep her quiet mate.. ;)

• Upvote 1

Or wait till she goes to the loo and super glue the door surround, and before she finishes just shout and tell her your popping out for an hour or two, then blame it on the door warping

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
On 21/03/2016 at 02:46, Davejb said:

Or wait till she goes to the loo and super glue the door surround, and before she finishes just shout and tell her your popping out for an hour or two, then blame it on the door warping

I actually got locked in my own bathroom a few years ago... The wife shouted she was off out, and I thought great I'll get the TV remote to myself. Then I couldn't get out, the door lock broke internally. I ended up disassembling the lock with my Leatherman, even then it was hard going. Maybe the wife superglued me in????? :o

• Upvote 2