LW M43 Einheitsfeldmutze

Manu Della Valle

This one is another "Italianer"....near mint and with "Period" dirt!Is a gorgeous piece IMO!
Cheers
Manu

LWM433_zpsaf46cc2d.jpg

LWM437_zps9c9d94aa.jpg

LWM4320_zps6793021c.jpg

LWM435_zps9290ee7d.jpg

LWM4312_zps00104f59.jpg

LWM4313_zps93c586a7.jpg

What fantastic pieces you have out in Italy, Are they expensive there, Over here that one would set you back a fair old chunk of change

Dave,

first off thanks for your lond words!Italy has seen almost two years of continuous,fierce fighting with the Germans retreating leaving huge quantities of equipment behind that for decades have made the"Boot" a real Aladdin's cave for many collectors.The same can be said about France,Germany(OF COURSE!) and Eastern Europe but I live in Italy and that's were I've found the vast majority of items in my collection.Some come from Southern France as well,were many German units surrendered in 1945!Even today there are many things that surface but you either find them yourself or hope to be friends with somebody "who knows"!The difference between Italy(just to name an European Country)and the UK,Canada or the USA is that you still have chances to find items out of the woodwork here,while in the UK and the USA you have to recur to dealers,vets or garage sales!I'll post more and more things hoping you'll appreciate them!

Cheers

Manu

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1