Chumlee arrested.

Lenny

Back to the Chumlee thing....I never liked that bloke too much for he's  the kind of guy that should stay the hell away from anything sharper than a breadstick but sexual assault is just too much!Bloody loser...if that's true and he'll serve for the alleged crime I hope the other inmates will teach him a good lesson...b'stahd!

Sorry guys but while a man can make mistakes there are things that are way too much!

Edited by Manu Della Valle

8 hours ago, Ham & Jam said:

You're all forgetting the biggest Arse on them type of shows lol :D

image.jpeg

Yes, and this clown, I kid you not, was at an estate sale with the other kind of funny cool older fellow somewhere near Santa Ana when I lived there. I had been living on Netflix for the previous two years and had no idea who they were until someone said so. Anyway, Mr. Yuuuuup! asked me what I was there for and I told him the Japanese sword. Some kind of smart azz remark that he'd offer 500- or something ridiculous. I said "knock yourself out or buy the same thing all day long on Ebay for half the price. Both him and the other guy seemed miffed that I had no idea who they were. Wasn't til a year later when I saw them on TV and thought that I shot down both of those egos one beautiful California morning without even knowing it.

• Upvote 3