Hitler Youth Mid Level Leaders Visor

Terry Waxham

This visor was brought home after 1945 and given to his mother by Ardis W. Kelley (Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart Winner). He was in the Battle of Normandy-Northern France-Rhineland-and Central Europe. When he passed in the early 1970's I obtained the visor and have had it In protective glass cover for over 40 years. It has very little mothing and has never been handled to speak of after I obtained it. The red or pink piping has faded slightly but one German Forum member who I let see it in museum felt that the piping was probably pink (Motor Div) . I have never seen another like this in the U.S. but they probably are more common in Germany or Europe. He told me that the visor would have been worn by a mid level or low level leader.I am certainly not an authority on visors but I do know it is authentic .I will include several photos that I took of it.    Terry  G. Waxham

021.JPG

022.JPG

019.JPG

016.JPG

• Upvote 3

The Hersteller Maker 4 indicates this Visor was produced by Clemens Wagner of Braunschweig

• Major General

Now that is in top condition.very nice indeed and an item you don't see very often.