UPDATES: Kick stat the MCN

Lenny

• Field Marshall

Hi folks,

Ok, it's time to get our butts in gear. As we've always said, FB is a nightmare for militaria, I miss the forum, I'm starting to get it back up to speed. I'm also adding features and articles to the main MCN website, with my old Armourer columns and some interesting militaria and military history articles written by some well known names. I'm also building up content on our YouTube channel too.

The website is here to stay, and the forums are here to stay. I was offered a price to sell it, but refused, the MCN has been part of me since 1998, in fact it's older (just) than my oldest child. If anyone wants to help, writing articles, doing videos of museum trips etc. then get in touch.

It’s an expensive business running a web forum and we’re still behind in raising money for the web hosting and forum licence costs. I've just paid the software licences for the forum again

If you’ve benefitted from the MCN, please consider donating…

https://www.militariacollectors.network/donations/donate-to-the-mcn-2023/

Regards,
Lenny

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lenny said:

Hi folks,

Ok, it's time to get our butts in gear. As we've always said, FB is a nightmare for militaria, I miss the forum, I'm starting to get it back up to speed. I'm also adding features and articles to the main MCN website, with my old Armourer columns and some interesting militaria and military history articles written by some well known names. I'm also building up content on our YouTube channel too.

The website is here to stay, and the forums are here to stay. I was offered a price to sell it, but refused, the MCN has been part of me since 1998, in fact it's older (just) than my oldest child. If anyone wants to help, writing articles, doing videos of museum trips etc. then get in touch.

It’s an expensive business running a web forum and we’re still behind in raising money for the web hosting and forum licence costs. I've just paid the software licences for the forum again

If you’ve benefitted from the MCN, please consider donating…

https://www.militariacollectors.network/donations/donate-to-the-mcn-2023/

Regards,
Lenny

The Afrikakorpsrat64 has your back, Field Marshall!

• Like 1

• Field Marshall
On 13/10/2023 at 20:04, Afrikakorpsrat64 said:

The Afrikakorpsrat64 has your back, Field Marshall!

Cheers mate, looks like it's just us two... ;)

• Like 1

I also miss the forums. There used to be TONS! Life is busy between my day job and music gigs at night - but I have started checking in when I can. 

I'm still here gentlemen - and I'm happy to spead the MCN work to get more 'recruits' on board. 

Cheers!

Rob

• Like 1

Newly arrived and starting to put up posts etc. 

Started off with a donation using the link in the string. 

I am pretty useless with all things relating to I.T. but I am regarded as being quite creative. If that is any good to you in terms of a skill then use and abuse me. 

Ben

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
On 16/10/2023 at 14:24, lach470 said:

I also miss the forums. There used to be TONS! Life is busy between my day job and music gigs at night - but I have started checking in when I can. 

I'm still here gentlemen - and I'm happy to spead the MCN work to get more 'recruits' on board. 

Cheers!

Rob

Cheers @lach470, appreciated. It's hard work getting people back onto forums sadly....

On 17/10/2023 at 12:36, Camelspank said:

Newly arrived and starting to put up posts etc. 

Started off with a donation using the link in the string. 

I am pretty useless with all things relating to I.T. but I am regarded as being quite creative. If that is any good to you in terms of a skill then use and abuse me. 

Ben

Thanks @Camelspank, really appreciate the donation... thanks for the offer of creativity, are you a graphic designer?

• Upvote 1