American 25x137mm XM-793 TP-T

Spaceinvader

Hello all, 

Package 1 of 3 has arrived! This one has a very very nice American XM-793 TP-T projectile! Came from a gent in the US and cant be happier with it, great addition to my growing 25mm collection.

As far as I can tell these are identical to the M973 TP-T projectile used for target practice by the army, except these are used for in-house testing and experimental use which would explain why I have seen various paint jobs on these projectiles, but always stenciled "XM-793". The complete stenciling on the projectile it "25mm TP- XM-793 ROH 77B D01-001". I have seen 2 other XM-793 projectiles, one with tracer markings along the bottom of the ogive, and another that was painted grey with the same markings. 

Completely inert, with empty tracer pocket. The casing it is in currently is not completely correct as the casing is marked for TPDS-T rounds but close enough! Hope you all enjoy! 

Rhys 

XM-793 25mm.jpg

XM-793 25mm2.jpg

XM-793 25mm3.jpg

XM-793 25mm4.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Major General

Thansk for posting up Rhys. Keep 'em coming pal :)

• Upvote 2

Will do! Ive got stuff coming from the UK in a few months time, but I have some other stuff im sure you will all find entertaining! :D 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...