HELP !!!! IM HAVING AN EBAY CRISIS

the colonel

Ok...eBay or not if you've paid thru PayPal they (PP) offer a GREAT Customer Service and if you're not satisfied with your purchase for a reason or another they'll help you and have your money back,endo of story!
If you've paid with a money tranfer from your bank to the seller's then you up shitt creek w/o a paddle!
You've got up to 180 days to fill up a claim and open a case....don't even bother calling ePrey...put the whole thing in PP's hands and they'll sort the whole thing out for you!They did that for me several times and I got my money back even when I shouldn't have had,read when one of my parcels had been opened at the Customs to be inspected and they forgot to put ALL the items inside before sending it.I got my money and when two weeks later I received the missing item I duly sent the money to the seller because it wasn't his fault!Fortunately I hadn't left any negs to this bloke and I have been more than glad to leave a well desereved positive and call PP to tell them that they shouldn't have taken any actions against this guy because the Customs were the ones to blame!
My 0.02 RM