Display?

Lenny

• Field Marshall
7 hours ago, Davejb said:

Ohh, I,ve just had another idea, Get one of those large cardboard tubes that you get from the inner of a carpet, they are normally about 7 or 8 feet in length and pretty large in circumference, you can put each belt on them ,stack them and secure them by elastic bands at the rear, and just have it from floor to ceiling, a bit like a TR totem pole, they,ll look neat, they,ll be stacked and secure and out of the way and safe from falling over, and they will retain the shape of the belt.You know sometimes I surprise myself with how clever I am9_9

Actually that's quite a good idea... Mmm, maybe develop the cardboard tube idea though.... Mmm, what's long and thick... Err.... :o

Typical, I give you a terrific idea ,to use a cardboard roll, so no damages happen, then its taken to its lowest form, debased, brutalised and thickened with innuendo, the nuns in the convent will be turning in their hassocks.

• Upvote 1

At this rate we will have to change the forum name to Militaria, innuendo network. 

• Upvote 2

• Major General

Nothing wrong with innuendo, so long as it's the right end though...:/

• Upvote 1

• Field Marshall
16 hours ago, Davejb said:

then its taken to its lowest form, debased, brutalised and thickened with innuendo,

I aim to please... ;)

• Upvote 1

On 29 March 2016 at 21:56, Lenny said:

Actually that's quite a good idea... Mmm, maybe develop the cardboard tube idea though.... Mmm, what's long and thick... Err.... :o

You couldn't resist it could you:D

• Field Marshall
4 minutes ago, Libertesoe said:

You couldn't resist it could you:D

Never could... :P