What are you listening to?

HetzersGonnaHetz

• Field Marshall
12 hours ago, Ham & Jam said:

Having a bit of the Avalanches this morning :D,as this is my theme tune according to my wife o.O.

That deserves a post of it's own... ;)

12 hours ago, Ham & Jam said:

Having a bit of the Avalanches this morning :D,as this is my theme tune according to my wife o.O.

That deserves a post of it's own... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Bit before my time but that's what history is about right? Great song

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

I once heard a great story about Hendrix, he was performing early on in his career with Eric Clapton and in the middle of the show Eric Clapton left the stage and he was found smoking a cigarette and having a breakdown, when asked why he said 'you told me that lad could play good, but not that good'

Have it as my ring tone, so listen to this quite a bit :)

• Upvote 1

“Pistol Packin’ Mama”....it sold over three million copies to become the largest selling record of World War II, and one of the best sellers of that entire decade.It was very popular amongst US troops,and was well known in Southern Italy and it's  cited in a period Neapolitan song;" E levate 'a pistuldà uè / e levate 'a pistuldà, /e pisti pakin mama /e levate 'a pistuldà. 

Edited by Manu Della Valle
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Fred Karno's Army

You know your getting old when this came on radio 2 this afternoon and i had to crank it up full and sing along lol,not heard it for years,it was a good job I was in the Lake District on a road trip alone lol.

Brought back good memories  :D;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dad is a huge Rolling Stones fan, so this is the norm!

image.png

Guest Fred Karno's Army

If you fancy something alternative some cracking tunes on this album,haven't seen the film yet though,still a bit too raw for me from what I saw of the trailer :(.

image.png

About the only thing I listen to anymore is my wife.... But tell her that. She thinks I never hear a word she says.

• Upvote 1